Digital liability cards are available two ways through our brokerage.
1. Signup for our portal and download them on demand here
2. Contact us and we will send your eslip through to your email.
It is important to remember that we do offer paperless options but hard copies are still required to be carried by law.
Download Digital Wallet
1. Make sure to store your liabilty slip in your digital wallet on your phone (along with a hard copy). A few wallets include.
Apple Wallet Standard on iPhones running iOS 6 or higher. (Pre-Installed)
Pass2U Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 3.0 or higher. (download here
WalletPasses Available for free in Google Play store for devices running Android 4.0.3 or higher. (download here
Now that your wallet is installed a few more steps to assure that your phone screen is locked before handing it over to anyone.
1. To enable screen locking, go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Guided Access, and turn on Guided Access.
2. Go to Passcode Settings to set your passcode and enable/disable Touch ID. (For iPhone X, you may enable/disable Face ID).
3. Follow the instructions on your screen to use Guided Access and lock your screen at any time.
1. To enable screen locking, navigate to Screen Pinning (also known as Pin Windows) in your phone’s settings. The location of Screen Pinning/Pin Windows in settings will vary between phone model and Android version. Common locations include:
o Settings -> Security
o Settings -> Personal Security
o Settings -> Security & Location
o Settings -> Lock Screen & Security
2. Turn on Screen Pinning/Pin Windows, and activate the option to require passcode/unlock pattern before unpinning.
3. Follow the instructions on your screen to use Screen Pinning/Pin Windows and lock your screen at any time.